Centrifuges are widely used in the production of the pharmaceutical industry. How should pharmaceutical companies make reasonable choices?
Centrifuges, as solid and liquid phase separation equipment, are one of the main production equipment of pharmaceutical manufacturers and are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry.
"In addition to the quality of the equipment itself, the equipment environment, the transportation process, and the various stations will have an impact on the filling quality." Technical staff of some filling machine manufacturers said that users need to pay special attention to the equipment stations when operating the equipment.
What is the difference between a shell and tube heat exchanger and a shell and tube heat exchanger? Different usage
Recently, some users wanted to purchase a heat exchanger, but hesitated between the tube-and-tube heat exchanger and the shell-and-tube heat exchanger. I don't know the difference between the two. So what is the difference between these two types of heat exchangers?
Hot air circulation oven is a common equipment in the pharmaceutical and other industries. In the process of use and maintenance, it is necessary to follow relevant principles and master relevant precautions to ensure the stable operation of the equipment and the smoothness of the entire dry production process.
Regardless of the direct use of EDI equipment or ion exchange systems, coupled with reverse osmosis systems, ordinary surface water, tap water, and industrial water often cannot meet the requirements of ion exchange resins or reverse osmosis for the influx of sewage substances. only
GMP is the basic rule for the management of pharmaceutical manufacturers in China. Water for injection, as a raw material for large-volume injections and small-volume injections, especially sterile preparations, has high requirements. In China's GMP, there is a detailed description of the storage and distribution of water for injection
Cell migration refers to the movement of cells after receiving a migration signal or feeling a concentration gradient of certain substances. During the movement, the cell repeats the cyclic process of extending the synapse / pseudopod forward and then pulling the rear soma. cell
New Pharmacopoeia in 2020 Part I of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia (Traditional Chinese Medicine) I. Involvement of amendments related to effectiveness 1. Strengthen the specificity and integrity of Chinese medicine standards. The following examples (parts) ① Andrographis paniculata. One standard multi-test method was used to determine 4 main components simultaneously. ② silver
- Discussion on the Testing Method for Adhesion of Composite Ink
- Application of dairy product packaging analysis and testing technology
- How to improve printing ink fastness?
- Classification of air purifiers by purification method
- For the conditions and effects of molecular distillation
- Considerations for establishing a biosafety laboratory
- Influence of friction coefficient during gravure printing
- Difference between dust particle counter and dust detector
- How to buy and maintain the valve
- Automatic labeling machine selection guide
- Electronic counting machine selection guide
- How to choose a biological safety cabinet
- What equipment does solid equipment mainly include?
- How to buy zirconia analyzer?
- How to buy mixer equipment?
- New igus nut material is the world's largest lead screw
- Youpu Medical Pure Water Equipment Selection Guide