Fan coil noise, temperature deviation, water leakage and other common causesRead: 180 Release time: 1/8/2020
What causes the fan coil noise, temperature deviation, and water leakage?
First, the air volume of the fan coil is small, and the cooling capacity is poor:
In the normal operation of the fan, in addition to the small air intake, the air duct is leaking. The air duct leakage is rare and well handled, and the small air intake is mostly caused by the clogging of the return air filter.
The solution is to clean the filter frequently. If it is not cleaned in time, dust and debris will further stick to the coil fins and the blades of the wind turbine. Blocking the fins with dirt will reduce the ventilation capacity of the fan. Dust will also accumulate on the fan impeller, causing the blade angle to become smaller, thereby reducing the air volume and increasing the fan current. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the return air filter. It is usually cleaned at least once every quarter, otherwise the blockage will become more serious and maintenance will become more and more difficult.
Second, the fan coil is noisy:
There is a certain reason for the large noise of fan coils. When the coils are in operation, their blades, fans, fan shafts, and unit casings are in a vibration state. After long-term use, turbid embroidery and oil stains appear on the surface of the components It will make the parts friction and vibration, and the noise released will be relatively large. When there is air flowing inside the coil unit, it will generate noise through the return air filter, air movement in the body, wind blowing heat exchanger fins, and air movement in the fan.
Common causes of loud fan coil noise:
1. Insufficient installation of fan coils, causing system resonance;
2. The fan motor bearings are worn, causing the fan motor to run eccentrically and generate noise;
3. Fan blades deform and scrape other parts;
4. The fan coil is deformed during transportation or installation, which makes the fan bearing or bearing seat out of focus, and generates noise.
5. It also has a lot to do with the winding of the motor itself. If the high-speed gear has not been fundamentally changed after replacing the capacitor, it is recommended to replace the motor directly.
Third, the fan coil motor does not turn:
接着再对调速开关进行排查，若以上两种情况都不是的话，检查叶轮是否卡住，由于风机盘管电动功率比较小，稍微有一点阻力可能会被卡住。 Turn on the power and check whether the power supply of the fan coil is normal. If there is no power output, check whether the power supply is faulty. Then check the speed control switch. If neither of the above conditions is true, check whether the impeller is stuck. The electric power of the tube is relatively small, and a little resistance may be stuck. At this time, we need to observe and check in time.
Fourth, the air volume of the fan coil is normal, and the supply air temperature is biased:
Most of these failures are in the coil water supply and return water system. First check whether the water supply temperature is normal and the water volume is normal. If the temperature difference between the water supply and return pipes is large, most of them are caused by blockage of the water inlet filter or gas in the pipeline.
In addition, sharp bends, slag storage points and gas collection points should be avoided during the construction process. Although the specification requires that exhaust and sewage valves be set at high and low points, it is often difficult to achieve at the construction site. Flush as much as possible after installation. During operation, the water filter should be cleaned frequently to keep the pipeline open.
V. Leakage of fan coil:
1. If the water leaks out of the fan coil water collecting pan, it is mainly due to a problem with the insulation material, and the insulation needs to be strengthened to eliminate it.
2. If the water leaks in the water collecting pan, it is because the condensate pipe of the fan coil is not smooth and the condensate overflows. We just need to clear the condensate pipe, or use a gas bottle to clean it.
3. If the condensate drain pipe is always blocked, water will often leak from it. In addition to regular cleaning, it is recommended that the system be thoroughly flushed and descaled, and check whether there is a filter in the return coil of the fan coil. Whether the installation slope of the pipeline meets the requirements.