Operating regulations and performance characteristics of thin film evaporatorRead: 9787 Release time: 2018/10/29 17:28:02
|Provider||Liangshan County German Bank second-hand equipment purchase and sale||Data size||48.7KB|
|Profile picture||View||download times||379 times|
|Data type||JPG picture||Views||9787 times|
|free download||click to download|
Operating regulations and performance characteristics of thin film evaporator
1. The whole test has been carried out before the product leaves the factory. Users can hoist the whole equipment to the equipment foundation.
2. The equipment should be leveled as a whole, and the leveling position can refer to the upper plane of the reducer frame. And fix the equipment on the floor or steel frame.
3. For larger equipment, in order to increase the stability of the equipment, horizontal auxiliary support can be added to the appropriate part of the bottom flange. The auxiliary fulcrum only limits the radial displacement of the equipment and does not limit its axial displacement.
4. Prepare the pipelines according to the process requirements, clear the foreign bodies, clean the replacement equipment, and connect the power.
two. Prepare before driving
1. The product has undergone hydrostatic test and trial operation before leaving the factory, and the indicators meet the requirements of the drawings.
2. Jog the motor to check whether the stirring meets the rotation direction required by the drawing. Turn the top view clockwise and do not reverse it.
3. Measure the radial swing and axial series momentum of the shaft at the mechanical seal to see if they meet the requirements of the drawing. And check whether the upper end of the mechanical seal and the cap are tightened, and the cap should be tightened.
4. Check the oil level of the reducer. The oil level should be within the normal liquid level.
5. Check whether the cooling water of the mechanical seal is unblocked.
three. Drive normally
1. First turn on the circulating cooling water pump to make the hydrojet condenser in the running state. Open the concentrate container and evacuate the vacuum valve.
2. Open the feeding valve and draw the liquid into the equipment by vacuum from the high tank.
3. Turn on the power, start the motor of the rotary thin film evaporator, and observe whether the direction of motor rotation is correct.
4. Slowly open the steam valve to allow steam to enter the jacket, remove the non-condensable gas in the jacket from the bypass valve, and then connect the trap. Adjust the steam pressure at about 0.15Mpa.
5. Observe the discharge condition from the bottom sight glass. It is strictly forbidden to operate when the inside of the device is filled with liquid.
6. After the system is stable for 5 minutes, sample and analyze the concentration of the concentrated solution, and adjust the opening amount of the feed valve to make the concentrated solution reach the desired concentration.
7. When the liquid level of the concentrate container is full, follow the steps to switch to another container.
8. If the user's conditions permit, to increase the height of the evaporator, you can directly remove the concentrated liquid without using two concentrated liquid containers or with an automatic speed-adjusting pump.
four. Normal stop
1. Close the steam valve first.
2. Close the feed valve.
3. After the material liquid in the evaporator is discharged, close the discharge valve.
4. Add about 60 degrees of rinse water to the evaporator and rinse the equipment.
5. Stop the motor.
6. Stop the circulating water pump, stop the jet pump, and open the vacuum destruction valve to make the system at normal pressure.
Fives. emergency pull over
1. Emergency stop in the following situations
1) Sudden power failure or sudden trip.
2) The steam pressure reducing valve fails and the pressure exceeds the specified pressure.
3) Suddenly cut the feed.
4) The machine has abnormal impact sound.
2. Emergency stop sequence
1) Close the steam and feed valves immediately.
2) Cut off all power to the system and turn off the motor.
3) Stop the rest as usual.
Low vacuum pressure drop:
The material vaporized gas is sent from the heating surface to the external condenser, and there is a certain pressure difference. In general evaporators, this pressure drop (often relatively high, sometimes even unacceptably high), and the scraper film evaporator has a large space for gas to pass through, and the pressure in the evaporator can be regarded as the pressure in the condenser. The pressures are almost equal, so the pressure drop is small, and the degree of vacuum can reach 5mmHg.
Low operating temperature:
Due to the above characteristics, this allows the evaporation process to be performed under a relatively high vacuum condition. As the degree of vacuum increases, the boiling point of the corresponding material decreases rapidly. Therefore, the operation can be performed at a lower temperature, which reduces the thermal decomposition of the product.
Short heating time:
Due to the unique structure of the scraper-type thin film evaporator, the wiper has a pumping effect, so that the residence time of the material in the evaporator is very short. In addition, the high-speed turbulent flow of the film on the heated evaporator prevents the product from remaining in the evaporation. Surface. Therefore, it is especially suitable for the evaporation of heat-sensitive materials.
High evaporation intensity:
The decrease of the boiling point of the material increases the temperature difference with the heat medium; the function of the wiper reduces the thickness of the liquid film in a turbulent state and reduces the thermal resistance. At the same time, in the process, the material is inhibited from forming walls and scaling on the heating surface, and it is accompanied by good heat exchange. Therefore, the overall heat transfer coefficient of the scraper film evaporator is improved.
Large operation flexibility:
It is precisely because of the unique properties of the scraper film evaporator that it is suitable for processing heat-sensitive and high-viscosity materials that require smooth evaporation, as well as a sharp increase in viscosity with increasing concentration, and the evaporation process can also be smoothly evaporated. It can also be successfully applied to the evaporation and distillation of materials containing polymerization, scaling, etc.