The 59th (Spring 2020) National Pharmaceutical Machinery Expo and 2020 (Spring) China International Pharmaceutical Machinery Expo are scheduled to be held at the Changsha International Convention and Exhibition Center from April 20 to 22, 2020. The expo is hosted by the China Pharmaceutical Equipment Industry Association and hosted by Beijing Jingboxin Exhibition Co., Ltd. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
I. Registration method:
The registration method of the Expo is online registration, and the registration website is www.cipm-expo.com
Registration starts at 9:00 on January 6, 2020
The Expo uses branch registration. For the type of branch and the number of optional booths, please click "Exhibitor Login" on the homepage of the Expo to view relevant information. (Branch type: preparation machinery hall, raw material medicine equipment machinery hall, pharmaceutical packaging machinery hall, pharmaceutical water, gas equipment hall, medicinal pulverization equipment hall, decoction piece machinery hall, drug testing equipment hall, other pharmaceutical machinery and equipment hall.)
Each branch is full of registrations.
Payment will be completed before 17:00 on January 8th after the booth selection is completed.
In order to facilitate the exchange of colleagues in the industry during the exhibition period and promote cooperation and innovation, the technical exchange conference held concurrently at this expo is free of charge. For details, please refer to the relevant section of the Expo website.
Fourth, matters needing attention:
1. The on-site registration time for this expo is from 8:00 to 21:00. Please be on time to set up the exhibition in strict accordance with the requirements of the installation notice (separate).
2. Please refer to the "Exhibitor's Manual" for the fair's fees, on-site registration procedures, and exhibition rules.
3. The registration system of the National Pharmaceutical Machinery Expo is implemented by registration. Enterprises that intend to register for the Expo must register on the Expo website and register after review and approval by the organizing committee.
4. The branches (areas) of the National Pharmaceutical Machinery Expo will select their booths according to the product categories on display. Exhibitors should register on the Expo website before registration. The organizing committee will divide the halls according to the pharmaceutical equipment product classification index (Annex III). For companies with prototypes that span more than two major categories of products, they can choose a branch and choose a branch. The Pavilion cannot be changed for the fourth consecutive expo, and enterprises that falsely report product categories are refused to participate.
5. Exhibitors shall strictly abide by the “Administrative Measures for the National Pharmaceutical Machinery Expo” (for trial).
6. Exhibitors and constructors shall strictly abide by the “Administrative Measures for Special Decorations of the National Pharmaceutical Machinery Expo and China International Pharmaceutical Machinery Expo (Interim)”.
7. The deadline for declaration of special equipment is March 25, 2020.
8. No advertising in any form shall be allowed in the exhibition hall without the permission of the organizing committee.
9. Exhibitors transfer booths without permission, or other companies whose names, logos, and products have not been applied for joint exhibition appear on their booths. The organizing committee has the right to immediately stop their exhibitions and prohibit exhibitors and undeclared companies from participating in the next Expo.
10. The media (including media invited by exhibitors) and research institutions who plan to conduct interviews, research and other activities during the conference must send relevant interviews, research, surveys and other materials to the organizing committee for review before April 1, 2020. The media card works at the exhibition site, and the organizing committee has the right to stop it. Contact: Wang Gaole Phone: 010-87584931 ext. 111
V. Related Contacts:
Domestic exhibitor consultation: 010-87584931-105 extension, 128 extension
Consultation for international exhibitors and packaging materials exhibitors: 010-87584931-109 ext.
Special contact: Bian Shan Telephone: 010-87584931 ext. 129, 17184096660, fax: 010-87583970 ext. 129.
Advertising Contact: Harbour Phone: 13801188570.
Contact person for the technical exchange: Kejia Telephone: 010-87584931 ext. 109.